"What is one thing you swore you'd never do as a parent that has already made a liar out of you?"
Let me make a list:
- Get rid of the paci by 6 months
- Be firm and not pretend that I don't see when my child is misbehaving
- Daycare, partially unavoidable that we had a nanny as the daycare wouldn't medicate LO, but I could be a little more aggressive on looking for one now
- Technology, ya know the devil's work, I let her listen to music and play with my phone
- And about a zillion other things that make me cringe and look for research studies that favor nature over nurture so I am not held accountable for all of the therapy.
LO has started whining and it is torturous to the ears. I have seen dogs cringe in horror at the sound. I am thinking of recording it and sending it to the military for torture. She is having A LOT of separation issues right now and I am treated to the whine every time I am not within grabbing distance. How long will this continue???