- Two weeks is a long time
- I can do it by myself but I really don't want to.
- I need to coordinate with my single moms (shout out to y'all) and my moms who have traveling husbands and coordinate some trades as I need an hour to myself to work out or something.
- I was happy to see him but when he pulled out chocolates and a nice gift, I was even happier.
- He started organizing the house as soon as he walked through the door which makes me nervous but I know that he can't help himself and it is nice to have him do it.
- LO started crying when he picked her up. I would have crawled into the fetal position and howled like a wounded animal for hours but it didn't phase him. He simply sat down next to her while I held her and she was fine with him within a minute.
- He was up at 6:30am for a business call that included shouting into the phone and pacing. Sigh, all is back to normal.
3 years ago