- I will ask if I can throw a BBQ and invite 25 of my closest family members plus their hanger-ons with four days notice.
- My husband will tell you that your deck on your brand new house has rotted and needs to be replaced even though he has no contracting experience and works behind a computer all day.
- My baby will have an explosion on your nice towels that you received as a wedding gift.
- My father will speculate on how much you paid for your house with all of the guests at above mentioned BBQ
- My cousins will feed your dog all their food and non-food items including plastic balls, silly string and other small objects.
3 years ago